Over the last few weeks P2 have been learning to read, understand and create bar graphs. Every day we have a ‘question of the day’ which we then use to discuss the most/ least popular answer, how many people chose a particular answer or how many more/ less people chose a particular answer.
School camp is almost upon us. Here is the key information from last night’s meeting. Any questions please contact Miss Bowie or Mrs Bagnall, P7 teachers. We are all so excited about our trip!
- Wednesday 30th August 2017.
- Children to be in dinnerhall for 7.30 am ( we leave at 8am.)
- Wear outdoor clothing.
- No food on coach.
- Travel sickness tablets taken before leaving. ( Please see Miss Bowie to hand in tablets for the return journey.)
- Leaving Robinwood at 2.40pm
- Estimated return time 5.30pm ( school will inform if we are delayed)
- Medical Forms returned by the end of this week.
- Medication must be in school on Friday 25th August.
Any souvenirs must be ordered and paid for by Monday 28th August.
Congratulations to our Star Pupils of the Term June 2017. We all celebrated their successes with families at our Tea Party eating cake, biscuits, drinking tea, coffee and juice. Fantastic effort and hard work, keep it up – We are all sooooo proud of you.
Last Friday some of the elite members of Running Club went a mammoth run that took in the Royal Infirmary, the rope park and Craigmillar Castle before school had even begun. We had an amazing time and had an impromptu dance after coming across a Spanish lady playing some music at the top of the hill. Check it out!