Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! The last few tickets for each disco are quickly being snapped up. (We have around 25 left for each disco) Other details you may want to know…
- Disco P1 to P3 children – there will be lots of games (musical bumps/ mummy game) prize for best male and female costume (judged by the DJ) bubble machine, free doughnut activity, ghoulish goody bag and glow sticks for sale at 20p each
- Please ensure that children are collected promptly at the end of the disco (5.30pm) as we have a short turnaround for the P4 to P7 disco. Children will be collected at the dining hall doors to the side of the building.
- P4 to P7 disco will have full wall music videos, dance offs, bubble machine and prizes for best male and female costume, free doughnut activity, ghoulish goody bag and the chance to buy glow sticks for 20p each.
- Please don’t send your children with any food or drinks – a cold water stall will be set up and a goody bag provided as they leave
- All those pupils who have paid are noted on a register and will be checked into the school – so we have a list in case of any emergencies
- A family ticket is available for £10 for those families with 3 or more pupils at the school
- We anticipate that most P4 to P7 pupils will make their own way home – if this is not the case please arrive promptly to collect your child (7.30 pm)
Think that’s it! It’s going to be totally HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please be aware that we cannot be held responsible for adverse effects should your child be allergic to any of the ingredients in the doughnuts. If you are concerned about this – please contact the school and we will provide a list of ingredients. Otherwise, please ensure your child does not participate in this event. Thank you.