Here’s our P7s facing some challenges on the apparatus in the gym hall this week:
Here’s some of our P3s and P4s working and playing on the apparatus this week:
The school is going to be hosting a Family Ceilidh on Thursday 24th January from 6:00 – 7:30 pm. There will be lots of dancing, hopefully a live ceilidh band and some light refreshments. Family tickets are £3 for up to 5 people and are available from the school office.
Hope to see you there!
Hollie, our Barnardos Worker, has created this leaflet for your attention.
- P7 and P5 show – “Sandy & Ella” performance 7th December 2018 11.00am
- Nursery Christmas Fair – 7th December 2018 11.00am – 1.00pm
- Nursery Tron Church visit – 17th December 2018
- School finishes up – 12.00 pm 21st December
- Children return to school – 9th January 2019
- Don’t forget to order your school lunches before 3rd January 2019 for the first week back at school!
CLASS CHRISTMAS PARTIES:-
- 17th December 2018 – P5
- 18th December 2018 –P1 and P7
- 19th December 2018 – P2 and P3
- 20th December 2019 – P4, P6 and Nursery
NEWS FLASH! Children at Craigour caught on camera actually doing something!
Here’s the story of Sandy and Ella as told in a news report complete with RP pronunciation, jostling of papers and mugs of tea.
Tickets for our performance of Sandy and Ella on Friday 7th December are free from P7